Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Reading Plus📚➕

Hello everyone.

One again our class has improved more on our reading plus. I have been currently doing more combos as always. Though i found reading interesting book in reading plus hard. I couldn't satisfy myself with the books left to read. Though i still finished 2 combos despite the fact that I read stories that were boring to me.

Here is my report:

Reading Plus Progress Report

My name:

Venice

What went well today:

My G-rate

What I found difficult today:

Finding the books i'm reading interesting

What my goal is for next time:

Read thoroughly through my I-rate reading.


Thank you for reading this blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.