Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

Cyberbullying Poster

 Hello everyone.

Last week for outstanding we have been talking about how we can be an outstander. While on the topic of being an outstander we talked about cyberbullying and how it is different to the traditional way of bullying. Normally when someone say bullying, the first thing that you think of is physical bullying. Though cyberbullying is different because this is a type of bullying that happens online. While talking about the differences of the two types of bullying we also got into the consequences that might resolve cyberbullying. 
For example, you can be fined up to $50,000 as an individual although for companies its usually up to $200,000. After we have learnt a lot about cyberbullying we were tasked to create a DLO about cyberbullying.
Here is my Poster/DLO:



Thank you for reading this blog post.
What would you do if you see an act of bullying/cyberbullying?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Venice!

    It's Jordan here from HHS.

    I love your poster you made it goes together very well. I have also made a made a cyber bullying poster like this before. I never really knew that you would be fined if you cyberbully. Maybe next time you could include the hardest part of this task and the easiest part. Have you ever made a info graphic before instead of a poster?

    -Jordan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.