Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Gummy Bear Osmosis 🧸🧫

 Hello everyone today in chemistry, science, we are starting to experiment with gummy bears. Here is what we are currently doing.

Aim: I want to find out what happens to gummy bears when left in liquids.

Method:

Equipment:
  • Water
  • Liquids - water, salt water/(sodium chloride), sugar water/(glucose).
  • Electronic scale
  • 4 petri dishes
  • Marker pen
Instructions:
  1. Get all equipment required
  2. On the petri dish write down you name, the condition (water, sodium chloride, glucose).
  3. Weigh a gummy bear and write down the weight of the gummy bear on the petri dish.








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.