Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Edible Slime🤓

 Hello everyone.

Today in science, chemistry we are trying to make an edible slime. It's a treat because our class's science teacher has not been in class recently last week.  Here is what we are doing.

Aim:

I want to find out how to make edible slime.

Method: 
    

    Equipment
  • Marshmallows
  • Spatula (Something to mix with)
  • Bowl/cup
  • Icing Sugar
  • Microwave
  • Vegetable Oil (optional)
Instructions
  1. Get all equipment
  2. Put marshmallows in cup/bowl and put in microwave for 10 seconds or more if not melted enough.
  3. Mix well with a spatula
  4. Add icing sugar
  5. The texture is good enough if it becomes difficult to mix with a spatula anymore.
  6. Wash hand and let the slime cool if you decide to play with the slime.
  7. Mix with hands after using the spatula, if too sticky add more icing sugar.
  8. IF you want add vegetable oil if the texture is too hard.
  9. Enjoy
What it felt?
The slime was very sticky at first but after adding a lot of icing sugar it was functional enough to play with. Though it was hard to stretch.
What it smelt?
It smelt more like vegetable oil because of how much I added into the slime. 
It didn't stretch that much after i added a lot of icing sugar because of how sticky it was.





Thank you for reading this blog post.













No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.