Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

Reading Plus Progress 📚➕

 Hello everyone.

This week we have also been working on our reading plus. My reading rate has expanded and i have come to better understanding of each story. I have yet one more combo to finish. A combo is where you read to book after another and both are above 80%. The book i have been reading lately are fantasy and mystery book. The current book i have read is 'the giant builder'. Its about a builder who worked hard but got tricked by the gods.

Here is my report:

Reading Plus Progress Report

My name:

Venice

What went well today:

My Combos

What I found difficult today:

Getting the answers right

What my goal is for next time:

Finish all combos and focus on vocab.


Thank you for reading this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.