Pages

Monday 14 June 2021

Anti-Bullying Activities

 Hello everyone.

Last week in outstanding we have been talking anti-bullying. We also got activities to learn more about it. first we watched some clips that can start bullying. For example someone being mean to the victim or the victim getting name-called. 

The start of the activities we first had to read a book necessarily something about bullying. We already had our reading group decided so each group had their own to  book to read. 
I read a book called benny. It about 2 guys who are bestfriends and their friendship starting to collapse.

One of the activities was make a title page for the book we have read. Link to read Benny.
Here is the results:
Thank you for reading this blog post.
If you were benny's friend what would you do about your friendship?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.