Pages

Thursday 17 June 2021

Reading Plus Vocab📚➕

 Hello everyone.

Today our class worked on you reading plus again to improve on our reading. I have been getting better at reading smoothly and picturing the actions in my head. I moved on from the reading tobic and to vocabulary. It is my first time doing the vocab work and I actually did pretty good. Some words i was confused on for example: Benefit, application, formation. I know what they mean but it's hard to define them.

This is my report.












Thank you for reading this blog post.
Do you know those words mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.