Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Reading David Walliams Book

We were able to get a book from our school library. There were interesting books on containers and shelves but i think the Rat burger by David Walliams is a good fit book for me.This was the book for me because it was interesting for me and it has words that I can understand. Our teacher had to scan the book but I didn't know why. We had to return about 2 or 3 weeks. Already I know that I wouldn't get tired of the book. It had pictures in it.

Summery of the book:
Her stepmother is so lazy. The
School bully love flobbing on her head.
Worst of all, the dastardly Burt has
terrible plans for her pet rat.

This what it looks like:



Your welcome to give some feedback.
Thanks for reading this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.