Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Helping Out Lunch Time Sports! 😀

I had decided to sign up for helping out either juniors or seniors for lunch time sports. I had chosen a partner to work with. My partner was Neveah. We decided that were going to do sack races for the juniors. At Wednesday it was me and my partners turn to do the sack races for the juniors. Our teacher had bought the sacks for us to use. My friends had came to watch it but also came to help us out. We had an awesome time with the juniors. We had a round for seniors only, I couldn't believe who won. I won the Seniors round. 

Here is what we did




I hope you had a great time reading my blog.
It would be great if you give some feedback that I could reply. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Venice,
    I like your post because it makes sense. I also love that you added in photos. Were the juniors annoying ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good day, Tory.
      Thanks you for giving me a feedback. Also thanks for commenting. The juniors are not really annoying but one of my friend got annoyed on one of them. Once again thanks for commenting.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.