Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Colour your Day!

We had our mufti day last Friday, (22 of march). We had to bring a gold coin and give it to our school's office. It was for the Muslim community. The teachers and staff were wearing a head scarf. Some student also wore head scarfs. We had a great and wonderful time wearing mufti. The high school invited us to make the word aroha. it meat love. Our school had to make the letter O the rest of the Hornby High School students did the other letters. All of us thought that a drone was going to take a picture of us in the air. We think that the man behind us was taking photo of us.

Here are some photos:




Your welcome to give feedbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.