Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Keeping our Chromebooks Safe

Hello Readers and Viewers, Does your chromebook always get broken? Well maybe you didn't take care of it well. Our classroom talked about how we could keep our chromebooks safe. We made an example on a google drawing. One of those things I put in is to always charge your chrome book every night so that your ready for learning. My one doesn't really have enough information but this is how it turned out.

I hope you learn a lot of stuff you should be doing. What else do you think you should be doing with a chromebook. Please give some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.