Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2021

How to Light a Bunsen Burner ⚗️

 Hello everyone today in science we are trying to learn how to light a bunsen burner.

Aim:

I want to find out how to SAFELY light a bunsen burner.

Method: 

Equipment:
  • Lighter / Matches
  • Heat mat
  • Bunsen Burner
  • Safety glasses
Instruction:
  1. Get the all the equipments.
  2. Put on your safety glasses. (If hair is long, tie hair up)
  3. Place the heating mat underneath the bunsen burner.
  4. Connect the hose to the gas tap.
  5. Turn the collar to close the air hole.
  6. Light your match/lighter over the bunsen burner and then turn the gas on. (Make sure you arm is not over the bunsen burner)
  7. If finished using the bunsen burner turn it off by turning the gas off.

Results: 


Thank you for reading this blog post.
Always welcome to comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.