Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2021

Reading, Inferring📚🤓

Good day everyone. This week we have been currently working on improving our reading skills with Mr Mitchell. 

Our class was separated into groups and 3 groups have were created. The group i'm in is called 'Ice'. Both the groups Ice and Cheese have been working on Inferring. Inferring means you are guessing what the statements mean from the text you have read. Its basically making a statement from the info you have collected from the text.

Here is an example: "Jordan walked up the stage and started to clench up and felt like a tight knot was in her throat as she looked down at the ground."

From the clues I found in this text i can see that 'Jordan' I afraid to speak and feeling nervous or shy.

Thank you for reading this blog post.
I hope you have a great day.
Always welcome to comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.