Pages

Friday 10 September 2021

The Bus 🚌 Narrative Story

 Hello everyone.

Today I am currently finishing an activity that i started during lockdown. It was a wananga activity to do when you bored and honestly I was bored. I haven't written much as I just started on another story I decided to restart the whole thing because it wasn't something interesting enough for me to finish. The activity was to write a short story about a picture. 

My story is about a bus because that's what the picture was. It's a time traveling bus but I haven't written that down yet. 

Here is my work:



I saw a bright light flickering in the air. I heard a whisper in my ear “I shall give you

my power to know the truth. Find the mysteries of the bus.” 

I wondered to myself, “ What am I supposed to do with a bus?”


I suddenly woke up inside an abandoned bus. The air smelled very green so I guessed I was

near plants. I placed my hand on the moist floor and stood up as I felt the soft moss

growing out of the bus. I started to walk out of the bus, trying to figure out where I was.


I heard the angelic voice whisper in my ear again “I’ll give you a clue, try to remember what

happened a year ago.” I didn’t know why it told me to remember something a year ago

because I was in a coma that year and I don't remember anything before that, so

that was a problem. I went around the bus to search for clues. 


I somehow found a folded up piece of paper. The paper flickered with glowing sparks of

lights as I started to open it. To my surprise, words were written on the piece of paper.

“Meet me tomorrow at the last stop…..”


To be continued………..


Thank for reading this blog post.

I hope you have an amazing week. 

What would you have down if you were in the same situation as the person in my story?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.