Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

New Topic for This Term!

We have a new topic this term. We decided last term that our topic for term 2 would be about ancient Egypt. We had already done 3 activities that relate to ancient Egypt in one week. We learned information about ancient Egypt by watching a video. We had cards that we had to match. We also had a slide that shows how pharaohs live and more other stuff. we also made a cartouche. We wrote our name on the cartouche. Egyptians believed that if there name was written on a cartouche they would live in the after life. In ancient Egypt there weren't any letters before so letters were made by pictures. Only some people had learnt how to write.

Here are some photos of our ancient ancient Egypt topic:




Always welcome to give advice and feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.