Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Computational thinking with Miss Morgan

Just now miss Morgan and 5 students has been doing algorithm. We did step by step instructions. Those 5 students was Aaron, Tory, Jhrnylle,Celine and me. We got into groups. Celine and Jhrnylle were groups. Me, Tory and Aaron were in a group of three. First we made an instruction about how to make a toast. Then after that one of our teammate had to write the instruction of the other person who were saying the instructions to the person who is acting like a robot. I was the person who was telling the instruction and Tory was the one who was doing the instruction I said. Aaron was the one writing the instruction i said. It was hard for Aaron because I kept on saying "Wait its wrong its wrong." He had to delete some of the stuff he wrote. It was also hard for me because Tory and I couldn't understand each other.  We had to do it on lego we were building something it was hard for me to memorise the figure but good thing we could take a look again. First i was confused but it was alright afterwards.

Here are the instruction we wrote the Lego one is a bit wrong:
How to make a toast

You will need to buy:
Bread
Toaster
Jam
Spreader


  1. Open the Bread wrapper.
  2. Get the toaster out.
  3. Plug the toaster in and turn the power on.
  4. Get a piece of bread.
  5. Put it up right
  6. Put it inside the two rectangular hole
  7. Set the timer.
  8. Pull the leaver
  9. Wait until it pops out
  10. When it is ready
  11. Take the toast out
  12. Put it on a plate
  13. Open the lid of the jam
  14. Then spread the Jam on the Toast by using the bread knife.
  15. Then you can enjoy your Toast.






LEGO

Get a black piece
Get a yellow piece
Get a green square
Get a white square
Get a long grey piece
Get a red piece
Get a blue piece
Put the black piece strate
Place the red piece on top at the edge
Put half of the yellow piece on half red
Put half the red left on the yellow
Put the green n the red half.

Put the blue piece on the right side of the green


Here are some photos:





Thanks for reading this blog post.
Always welcome to comment or give feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.