Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Our First Cyber Smart For Term 2!! 😆

Hello readers, viewers and bloggers.
We finally had our first Cyber Smart Lesson for term 2. Our lesson was learning all about Miss Morgan and Cooper by going to her blog. We had a padlet to write all the information we could find. We had buddies and my buddy was my friend Sonnie. This cyber smart was about not publishing too much information about you and people you talk about on the internet.

Here is a padlet where we wrote our information about Miss Morgan and Cooper.


Made with Padlet

Always welcome to
Comment and give Feedbacks.
Thanks for reading this blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.