Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Last Day of School😄

Yay it the last day of our school. Tomorrow is the Holidays. I hope you have a great holiday too. Holidays are so great because you get to have free time. I love the holidays its so freely. Its always awesome when its the last day of school. Our class and our buddy class watched a movie. We watched Inside Out. We got popcorn too. Me and my buddy loved the popcorn. On the end of the day our class had Easter eggs. It was so yummy. I hope you have a good holiday too. Good day.

Always welcome to give feedbacks. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Venice.I love your artwork,my favorite piece of art of yours was the 7th one, I loved the colors because the blue looked like a river and the green looked like land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.