Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Student Summit Adventure!

Hello again readers. Today I had an experience at the Student Summit. Seniors were chosen to present or teach how to do that toolkit they chose. Our group chose to do an animation on a slide. We made our characters by shapes, and the others were searched by google. The people chosen in our class was Jacob, Nuu, Talisa, Ahyan, Jaedun, and Me, but Talisa Ahyan and Me only wanted to go. Shylah also came with us because she really wanted to do it. So me,Talisa and Shylah were a group. Ahyan was on his own. There were others from senior classes too. We were surprised that we were going to go to South Hornby School to do our student summit. There were sessions that we were put on. Our group was on session 2. While we were not presenting anything yet we get to choose an activity that we could learn about. In session 1 I chose Biteable. On session 2 I was presenting on session 3 I picked scratch as my activity. Too bad Shylah didn't come to present with us because she was away.

Here is what i did for any activities:
Always welcome to give a feedback anytime.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Venice.Thank you for explaining what you did during the Summit and who went with you.I liked how you included the names of the children who went with you and what you were doing when you weren't presenting.Do you think you will be able to spend time in class and make more of these activities?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.