Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 3 Activity 3

This time it is about the WWF. Today i'm going to answer this questions in full sentence:
1) The name of the animal the WWF is working to save. = They are working on saving the Seals and the pup.
2) What the WWF is doing to help the animal. = They are making snow banks.

3) What, if any, success they have had protecting the animal. = They are making snowbanks to keep the pups alive from the predators so that they won’t die.


😀 Feedback please 😀

2 comments:

  1. Tena koe Venice,

    I hope you are enjoying the Summer Learning Journey so far. It's great to see you posting and completing the activities.

    Isn't the W.W.F amazing for all that they do to help the animals. What other animals do the W.W.F support to keep safe and save?

    Those seals looked so cute! I am so glad that there is an organisation there to support the seal pups and help them to breed by building the snow banks for them. Did you also watch the clip on the tigers?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Emma and giving me advice. I didn't watch the tigers clip because I couldn't watch it. It says "This video is restricted. Try signing in with Google Apps Account." Then I couldn't watched it so I only did the seals one.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.