Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Lesson 2

We have been doing SLJ for a few days now now we are at lesson 2.
Our job is to find a book to Curious kiwi because he had nothing to read,
Here is what I chose for him that i read before:

This is about boy called Jeff and Bradley. Jeff was once Bradly's friend then Jeff became popular because the other boys thought he punched Bradley they were no longer friends, but thanks to Carla they were friend in the end after all. Sadly Carla had to go switched schools, by the way she is the school counselour. All of the parents except Bradley's parents complained abut her. 

The one who wrote this book is Louis Sachar. This is my favourite book because it had a problem and they solved it. This book is amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.