Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 5 Activity 3

 It is a wonderful place in New Zealand. The nice views of New Zealand is incredible.
New Zealand, A perfect place to go crabbing in New Brighton. Amazing stuff you will see. Auckland city tower, where you can bungee jump. In Queens town the Skyline is a beautiful view, when you ride this square things that goes up and goes down. You can buy awesome stuff in New Zealand. there are amazing history about New Zealand. You can find out what happened back then, by going to some museums in Christchurch. It is such a wonderful place in New Zealand.

Please give some feedback

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Venice,

    New Zealand is a pretty awesome place to live isn't it? I think we are really lucky to live in such a beautiful country with so many cool things to do and see.

    I think bungee jumping would be so scary, I don't think I could bring myself to do it! I love visiting the museum in Christchurch and the Botanical Gardens, they're spectacular!

    What is your favourite thing to do in Christchurch?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumusta Venice,

    This is Susie from the SLJ team. How are you doing? I hope you are enjoying the last bit of your holidays before school starts. Do you have any exciting news to share with us? What was your highlight moment of this summer?

    I thought I might make a quick visit to give you a friendly reminder that our team members will be online until the 25th of January. This means you are more than welcome to continue on with your SLJ activities. You have put in lots of effort into your posts and I'd love to see more of them before this journey comes to an end. Please join us if you have time to blog for the last remaining week!

    I hope to see you around Venice :)

    All the best,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.