Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Making Ginger Beer ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿบ

Aim:

I want to find out how to brew/make ginger beer.

Research:

Link

 


Results:
Before -->

 After -->  

It tasted really disgusting. It tasted sour at first but then it tasted bitter. It smelt like barf and rotten drinks. It look like lemonade but don't let it's looks deceive you. The sweet taste disappeared compared to before i left it out.

Discussion:

What is fermentation? 
Fermentation is like brewing. It's a process in which the sugar breakdown into alcohol. The yeast eats the sugar and releases carbon dioxide and alcohol.

What is the difference between beer, cider, wine, vodka and whiskey?
They all have different sources of sugars that get fermented. For example, cider's source of sugar is apple, vodka's source of sugar is potato.

Thank you for reading this blog post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.