Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Business Enterprise πŸ‘©‍πŸ’ΌπŸ’Ό

 Hello everyone yesterday we had business enterprise. The business enterprise is our kete for this term. It's basically about how to manage your money efficiently and how to run a business. We started learning more about saving money and what income is on Banqer. After getting started on banqer we started working on the business enterprise. We got into groups between our kahui (Mohua) and planned what we were going to sell. 

Our group was really indecisive and went back to forward with our ideas over and over again.  Though we ended up with an idea of making clay charms. Honestly I think our last minute change was a good choice. After that we had to decide on each of our roles in our groups. I became the finance manager. There were 4 roles, the CEO, the marketing manager, the production manager and the finance manager. My job (the finance manager) was to look after our company's money and manage how much we were spending.  The products that we got were bought with the chairman's money (the teachers that guided each groups)

I think, financially we made enough profit to pay back our debt from the teacher. I counted about half of our money and ended up gaining $31 from selling our products. I don't know if that's accurate cause I didn't count all the money we gained. We didn't end up getting all of our products sold out but I think we sold enough clay charms to get a lot of money.

I also bought products from other businesses. I bought slime, some candy and a bookmark and a glass spottily plaque.

Thank you for reading this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.