Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Reading Plus Progress📚➕

 Good day everyone.

Today we had another hour of reading plus. This time I have made a lot of progress as I had finished 2 combos. The books that I have read recently is a book about the titanic and a book about the lunar eclipse. I enjoyed reading the book about the titanic because it had a lot of mystery concept in it.

Here is my report:

Reading Plus Progress Report

My name:

Venice

What went well today:

My Combos

What I found difficult today:

Nothing

What my goal is for next time:

Move on to another level.


Thank you for reading this blog post.
Have you been reading a book recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.