Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Amazing work on My Follow up work

WALT: Make a summery about what happend to each 2 chapters.

This term we are reading a book called <There's a Boy in the Girls Bathroom> By:Louis Sachar
We also have to stick the Match boxes on our folder. We have to write the summery on the matchbox. We also have to draw a picture about the summery.

I am at chapter 41. At that chapter the Counsellor was leaving the school. Bradley wanted to say goodbye but he cant there was a knot that pulled tighter and tighter whenever he thinks of Carla.

Here is a picture of my book and folder:


This was easy for me to do because I know that i will finish the whole chapter. The hard thing for me to d is writing summerys on the matchboxes.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Venice
    I liked reading about some of the work that you are doing on your reading. I think that I need to read this book as I have heard some good things about it. You have explained what you had to do really well. Have you finished reading the whole book now? I look forward to hearing back from you.
    Tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Venice, I'm so pleased that you have written a blog post about your summary activity because I was so impressed when I got to see your folder. I love the way you have structured your blog post too. It is great to see you have included your W.A.L.T, a description of what you did and a reflection. I would really love to see some photos of the inside of your folder that shows all the wonderful drawings and your chapter summaries you have completed. How long did it take you to finish your folder?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.