Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

R.V.K.M Show

WALT about volcanoes for 2 weeks now.

We were learning about volcano and we make a video about it. Our video includes:
Our volcano work this includes the layer of the earth and how it erupts.

We learned that there were 4 layers of the earth, here are some facts about them.
1st is the crust, it is what we are standing on.
2nd is the mantle,the mantle is super hot that it can melt rock until it is liquid.
3rd is the outer core it is made out of nickel and iron but its liquid.
4th is the inner core it is also made out of nickel and iron but its solid.

How a volcano erupts:
The magma is part of the mantle so the mantle go up to the crust and explode and the mantle could be called a lava. The lava don't always go to the top of the volcano, it could can go to the sides and sometimes the lava goes to another direction in the crust and pop out in to little holes or big holes on the crust.


Here our video: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.